VisionsLive are on a journey of expansion and looking for driven and motivated sales individuals to join our expanding sales team.
We are the leading trusted provider of online qualitative research tools and services based in the heart of Lancaster. We provide online platforms for market research agencies that allow them to set up qualitative research projects – for groups/communities or for one-on-one interviewing and ethnography work.
Reporting to the Operations Director you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities. With an exciting new product offering, we are looking for someone to hit the ground running as soon as possible. We’ll provide a comprehensive induction, training, and on-going support.
You will join a progressive team of professionals and a company with a proud record of results and innovation in qualitative market research tools.
Duties of the Role:
- Play a pivotal role in expanding the customer base worldwide
- Direct a sales strategy to create business within the market research industry
- Work to manage existing clients to maintain relationships and continue sales growth
- Be a part of a team dedicated to growing annual revenue year-on-year
- Track new markets and trends to promote both existing and new products and services
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years selling to end user customers
- Track record of driving and securing new business
- Evidence of sales ability and exceeding set targets
- Account development skills
- Organised, able to manage time and target-driven
- Able to build and maintain business relationships through communication and inter-personal skills
Even better if:
- Market research experience
- Selling market research tools for online research
What’s on offer:
- Competitive base salary plus commission
- Excellent development opportunities and encouragement in personal development
- City Centre location with free office parking
- Immediate start
Please send us a copy of your CV along with your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will come back to you to discuss further.